B.A. First Class in French/German Combined Hons. from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria 2002, M. A. French at University of Lagos, Nigeria.
French Literature, German Literature, Comparative Literature, Theatre and Poetry
Romanticism, Victor Hugo, Wolfgang Goethe, plays, Comparative Literature, Nineteenth Century
1. Graduate Assistant 2003-2005, Obafemi Awoloswo University
2. Assistant Lecturer , University of Lagos, since March 19 2012.
3. Two African Languages(Yoruba and Jula), Three European languages(English, French and German) and two Asian Languages (Arabic and Chinese)
4. Chese player
5. Former athlete
6. Former president of French Language Students "Cercle Francais" at Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Fromer President of German Language Students " Die Deutschfamilie" at Obafemi Awolowo University
8. At present PhD. student at University of Lagos
PhD. Research Topic: The Conflict of Reason and Sentiment in Comparative Textual Analysis of the Romantic Plays: A Case of Victor Hugo's Hernani and Wolfgang Goethe's Faust.
9. Love to attend international confrences
10. age: 24th August, 1969
1. Nigerian Institute of Translators & Interpreters (NITI) at University of Lagos, Nigeria, 31st March- 4th April 2014.
1. Approche mythocritique et l'approche fromaliste dans l'etude comparee du destin dans " le Mont des Oliviers" d'Alfred de Vigny et " Upon an Honest Man's Fortune" de John Fletcher in EUREKA- A Journal of Humanistic Studies Vol.2, No. 3, Dec. 2012, pp. 67-97.
2. La Comparaison intratextuelle de quelques poemes elegiaques dans le receuil de poemes "Les Contemplations " de Victor Hugo in EUREKA- A Journal of Humanistic Studies Vol.2, No. 5, Dec. 2013, pp. 23-40.