October 1998 – November 2002:
Faculty of Philology „Blaže Koneski“ Skopje (Department of General and Comparative literature) – University „Sts. Cyril and Methodius“ Skopje, Macedonia. Status: Graduated philologist of General and Comparative literature.
September 2004 – June 2007
PhD. studies on Faculty of Philosophy at the Comenius University in Bratislava (Department of Slovak literature and literary science), specialization: “Theory and history of Slovak literature”. Status: PhD. (doctor philosophiae).
Department of Translatology on Faculty of Arts University Constantine the Philosopher, Nitra. Status: PhDr. (doktor filozofie).
· Lecturer of Macedonian language and literature in the Department of Slavonic philology, on the Faculty of philosophy, at the Comenius University in Bratislava (October 2004 – May 2007).
· Teacher of south-Slavonic modern literatures and Slovak modern poetry on the Department of Slovak literature and literary science, on the Faculty of philosophy, at the Comenius University in Bratislava (February 2005 – May 2007).
· Regular member of the Slovakian Association of Independent Writers, from April 2006.
· Literary scientist in the Institute of world literature (Slovak academy of sciences), Bratislava (September 2007 – July 2008).
· Linguist and literary scientist in Faculty of Arts (Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra – Institute for Cultural Heritage research of Constantine and Methodius), from September 2007.
· Lecturer of Macedonian language and literature in the Department of Slovak language, on the Faculty of Arts, at the University Constantine the Philosopher in Nitra (from September 2008).
Macedonian and Slovak language and literature
Comparative Slavonic Literary Studies
Author of “Macedonian-Slovak conversation book with comparative short grammar”, Magor, Skopje, 2006.
One of the honorific presidents of XIII. World Religious Philatelic congress in Nitra, Slovakia, Jul 2008.
One of the editors of scientific publication in Slovak language “Duchovné, intelektuálne a politické pozadie cyrilometodskej misie pred jej príchodom na Veľkú Moravu”. Nitra: Faculty of Arts UKF, 2007.
One of the editors of scientific publication in Slovak language “Poznávanie kultúrneho dedičstva Sv. Cyrila a Metoda”. Nitra: Faculty of Arts UKF, 2007.
One of the editors of scientific publication in Slovak language “Význam Sv. Cyrila a Metoda pre Európu”. Nitra: Faculty of Arts UKF, 2008.
One of the editors of scientific review Constantine´s letters. Nitra: FF UKF, 2008, 2009.
One of the editors of scientific publication “European Contexts in Intercultural Communication”. Nitra: Faculty of Arts UKF, 2009.
One of the composers of the „Small lexicon of little famous words and phrases“, GURGA, Skopje, 2003.
2002 Veles, Skopje
2003 Izola, Modra
2004 Izola, Bratislava
2005 Brno, Cracow, Banska Bystrica, Opatija, Ochrid
2006 Opatija, Dubrovnik, Bratislava
2007 Nitra, Pancevo, Novi Sad, Skopje
2008 Nitra, Ochrid, Bratislava
2009 Bratislava, Poznan, Brusseles, Skopje
TANESKI, Zvonko: Metaphorical models of figurativeness in the poetry of Ján Ondruš (In Slovak language). Nitra: Logos E.H. 2008. ISBN 978-80-969594-3-3.
TANESKI, Zvonko: Slovak-Macedonian Literary and Cultural Ties (In Slovak language). Bratislava: Juga / Institute of World Literature SAS, 2009. ISBN 978-80-89030-43-9